Enclosed valve radiator with 8 connections and a profiled front
The Novello 8 stands out because it is fully dressed with side panels and a top grille. In addition, thanks to the 4 side- and 4 lateral connections, you have a wide range of connectivity options. This makes the Novello 8 extremely assembly-friendly and applicable in just about any situation.
This radiator comes with all parts required to mount the radiator.
Why choose a Stelrad Novello 8 radiator?
- Universal and flexible
- Depending on the specific situation you select 1 out of 10 connection possibilities
- For each new build project
- Renovate while maintaining existing piping
- The most comprehensive selection of available sizes
- Including VDI-brackets (Type Monclac)
- Preset adjustable thermostatic valve insert
- Available in over 200 colours
Discover the Stelrad Novello 8 in 3D
Click and hold the left mouse button, then drag to rotate the radiator. Scroll to zoom in or out.
Choose your colour
Choose your colour
Warmth is essential for creating a cosy home. As is an interior that you feel good in. With Stelrad you can now opt for colourful warmth.
The above colour palette can be further expanded with a multitude of RAL colours. The colours depicted are indicative only.
Stelrad Eclipse thermostatic insert
Towel bar – chrome
Stelrad thermostatic head
Double connection fitting – Straight, without drain-off facility
Double connection fitting – Straight, with drain-off facility
Double connection fitting – Angled, without drain-off facility
Double connection fitting – Angled, with drain-off facility
The Novello 8 radiator is a fully encased radiator equipped with an integrated adjustable valve insert. Furthermore you have, thanks to the 4 side- and 4 bottom connections, a variety of connection possibilities. This makes the Novello 8 easy to install and applicable in about every situation. In addition, it offers a uniform wall distance of 65 mm for all types at the center connection.
|Height||Type 11||Type 21||Type 22||Type 33||Centre distance|
Calculation Factor per meter length radiator at 75/65/20 °C in accordance with EN442
Characteristic equation: ф = KM x ΔTn
When connectiong as a valve radiator:
When connecting as a compact radiator:
- the valve insert has to be removed
* = a reduction in heat output will occur when combining low temperature heating with a high temperature difference between inlet and outlet.