New permanent air vent for ECO radiators
The ECO radiator is equipped as standard with a special (double) air vent, which is an essential component for optimal venting of the radiator. With the introduction of the S-Vent DUO™, this air venting can now be durable and permanent.
- • Always air-free radiators.
- • An air-free radiator ensures quieter and more efficient heating.
- • The S-Vent DUO™ is maintenance-free.
Vent radiators cleanly, thoroughly and quickly for first-time use using a valve opener. The optional valve opener with hose (T2152) simply vents the air until a uniform water jet is produced, which can then be collected in a reservoir.
The S-Vent Duo™ constantly ventilates in very small quantities. It is therefore necessary to perform the initial venting via the valve opener with hose.
- • Max. operating pressure: 10 bar
- • Max. operating temperature: 110 °C
- • Screw thread dimensions: 1/2“
Specifically for ECO air vent S-Vent™ DUO:
- • Suitable for types 20/21/22/30/33
- • Suitable for ECO radiators from 2013
Download here our mounting instruction of the S-Vent DUO™ air vent.
For ECO radiators type 20/21/22/30/33:
For traditional radiators: