Save up to 10% on your energy bills!
Unique to the Stelrad ECO radiator is the concept whereby hot water flows directly into the front element first, giving it a higher temperature. This delivers more radiant heat, enhancing your feeling of comfort. As a result of the increased radiant temperature at the front of the radiator, the rear-most element is a little less warm than with other radiators.
This means there is less radiant heat lost through the wall via the back of the radiator. Altogether, this means an increase in your feeling of comfort, a reduction in your energy bills, an increase in the efficiency of your heating systems and a reduction in CO2 emissions.
Why opt for a Stelrad Novello ECO radiator?
- UP TO 10.5% reduction in your energy bills
- UP TO 50% more radiant heat
- UP TO 53 % higher average surface temperature in the front element
- Retention of that feeling of comfort with lower temperature systems
- UP TO 23% faster to heat up
- UP TO 8.8% reduction in energy loss as the result of less heat radiated from the rear-most element
- UP TO 6% saved by pre-set thermostatic valve
- Suitable for renewable energy
- Environmentally friendly heating
- Valve that can be fitted on the left or right
Choose your colour
Choose your colour
Warmth is essential for creating a cosy home. As is an interior that you feel good in. With Stelrad you can now opt for colourful warmth.
Permanent air vent ECO – S-Vent DUO™
Mounting key for permanent air vent
Valve opener with venting hose for T2150
Towel bar – chrome
Renovation kit ECO
Stelrad thermostatic head
Double connection fitting – Straight, without drain-off facility
Double connection fitting – Straight, with drain-off facility
Double connection fitting – Angled, without drain-off facility
Double connection fitting – Angled, with drain-off facility
Low-temperature panel radiator made from high-quality steel, with serial flow technology (water flows first through the front panel). This results in high energy efficiency, maximum radiation (even in low-temperature heating systems), faster heating rate and less waste of energy.
|Height||Type 11||Type 21||Type 22||Type 33||Height|
Calculation Factor per meter length radiator at 75/65/20 °C in accordance with EN442
Characteristic equation: ф = KM x ΔTn
Important notice for ECO radiators: The green ECO air vent is essential for the proper working of the radiator and cannot be replaced by a traditional air vent as the radiator will keep on heating.